Punjtan Air & Medical Services provide air transportation with the most technologically advanced equipment available, such as flight monitor, electronic data collection devices and many other premier medical products.
Our medical personnel require a minimum of five years’ experience and pre-hiring training to qualify. In every air ambulance flight, two medical crew members will accompany the patient. Our Air Ambulance Services include:
• Pre- flight / transportation Telephone assessment by one of our medical personnel.
• Pre-flight medical and physical assessment.
• Assure communication between sending and receiving facilities, Bedside to bedside transportation.
• Provide the most suitable aircraft for patient and family members.
• Provide all the necessary equipment and medication needed.
• Arrangement of all ground transportation to and from the airport.
• Clearance through appropriate government agencies Verbal report to receiving facility.
• Post-flight briefing between medical crew and Medical Director.